0

Flu Shot and the Cold Weather

Posted by Tina on Monday, November 12, 2007
I had my very first Flu Shot last night. Here in the US, Americans are nuts about getting this flu shots esp when winter comes. They remind everyone to have one...in the news, commercials and you can hear people asking each other if they already got their shot this year. They said its Flu season once again, my sister insisted I got one too for protection since I'm not really used to very cold weather like I'm beginning to experience now. Yeah, it's really cold now I even wear my sweatshirt inside the house. But I love the coldness on my face, I love the scent of air, its feels fresh. It is usually colder in Manhattan area co'z it's near the bay so whenever I go there on commute I make sure I wear really thick clothes otherwise I won't endure the cool breeze. :)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 On My Own... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.