0

Pretty Survivor ✿◕‿◕✿

Posted by Tina on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 in
Yes, the title of my post refers to the word my friend M used to describe me how I managed to breeze through life for almost three years now, on my own...as I was reading the comments here I came across her message and yes, this is the only time that word strucked me...I guess, during the time when she wrote it I was not really feeling pretty then, yeah I survived it but hey, talk about low self-esteem and confidence was all that is showing on my face then....and after more than 2years, I agree I became a pretty survivor *blushing*:)...and a lot has changed since then and people are noticing the difference lately, thank heavens it's over....but of course, not totally, for I know in time I'll be dealing with them again to legalize everything...but for the meantime, still enjoying life as it is.

I also noticed this blog was put on hold for quite a long time and it's time to squeeze out some of my thoughts lately....

Let's talk about my spiritual journey....this journey helped me so much in becoming the survivor that I am today and taught me to appreciate life more and the people who fought with me in battle.....I've learned that it's not easy to let go of bitterness....it's never easy even if people will say you can do it and just move on...I guess, those people who easily adviced these are most of the times hasn't experienced the same or almost the exact pain I went through....it's not the person anymore, it's about the wrong that they have done to you and feelings are no longer an issue....I became a warrior, trying to stand up in middle of battle scorned and bloodily bruised, holding on to one thing that I know will shield me from any more blows...and that is my Faith....I fell a couple of times during the recovery period....been distracted too by many factors that tested my beliefs and principles.....and I realized I am a woman in progress....a woman, who amidst the trials and failures still managed to become the person that I am today....still trying to do what is right, sacrificing the one thing that makes her happy....holding on to her little Bible that makes her constant companion in times of confusion.....I know I am still weak and confused.....still trying to understand why things happens to some people and struggling to be a better Christian....this is one journey that I know has no end....for finding spiritual growth is a lifetime to achieve, it takes time for one to mature spiritually....and the good thing about this journey is the Faith and committment that goes along with it...the promise of a lifetime bonding with God....and that what makes life complete :)

Below are the different looks of my cutey Bible :)


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 On My Own... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.