0

Crossroads

Posted by Tina on Monday, March 29, 2010 in
On the verge of making a decision that will put an end to my present career and venture into another one. I've been in my present company for quite some time now and so thankful for all the people here who made me realize that there is life after death, that laughing is yes the best medicine to put an end to such miseries. We do laugh a lot at work, co'z I've been surrounded by funny people who made serious situations always funny, as some of you may know, our job is soooo stressful that lately I've been really thinking if the stress I'm getting here is still worth it. What can I say, these people have played a very big role in my recovery period. It saddens me to think that I'll be leaving them soon, but I have to make another journey to improve myself and this has been an on-hold decision that should have materialized long ago. Now, it's time...enough with people distracting me with my goals, slowing me down to make that big leap....and done with all the dramas that complicates my life more, concentrate on people who truly cares and who does love me that much not to hurt me....again and again. I hate goodbyes...but I have to move forward. A lot has already happened for the past weeks and change is the only constant reminder that what has been will never be the same again. I need to make the decision now for time won't wait for me....but hoping that love will. Oh please guide me......

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 On My Own... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.