0

First Month in The Big Apple

Posted by Tina on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 in ,
Today marks my first month in this City...nothing much, just seen a few sights here and there and spend most of my time at home busying myself with a lot of stuffs. Then finally was able to make this blogsite running for you guys to read and update all of you what's been happening to me here. Sorry! still no attempt of being suicidal if that's what you're thinking...it's just not me...totally out of my core...kahit ilang beses pa siguro madurog ang puso ko there's no way I'll do that....but it's hard....I'm having a hard time moving on...I know...I know...I should stick to my stubborn mind na I HAVE TO MOVE ON...eto na nga I took the first step...actually nde nga lang steps eh...I fly away! miles away to move on....hope healing will take place soon...

hayyy! One month away from home....I miss pinas really...the smogs...the traffic...ingay ng tao at sasakyan...it's just too quiet in here, I mean in this neighborhood there are times ako lang mag-isa naglalakad sa daan while I'm walking the dogs. Iba sa pinas, maingay kse siguro sanay lang ako sa maingay na environment. Kaya I love it whenever we go to Manhattan, dun kse normal, dami tao, traffic, dami shops everything you need andun and New Yorkers esp in this part of the city eh stylish sila magdamit, you can really tell they work here though there are some naman na parang nakapambahay lang jogging pants and all :P...I'm taking my time to explore this city since I have five months to go to figure out what's my next move and plan my life whether to stay here for good or be back in manila. Honestly, I'm really scared, scared what's for me here...if there's any what is it? I miss pinas...but there are a lot of things I don't want to see there co'z of the pain...but I miss my family...my friends. Life isn't really fair.

Anyway, on a happy note...wish me a One Monthsary in the Big Apple and here's for more subway trips, bus rides, walking the dogs, reading books and soon busying myself in a workplace...God is always good :)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 On My Own... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.